UAB “Grūdoteka” respects the privacy of customers and interested persons and is determined to protect it while providing services, honestly and legally manage and monitor your personal data.
Collection of information
UAB “Grūdoteka” adheres to the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following information about the Customers is collected by UAB “Grūdoteka” and website www.grudoteka.lt.
We collect data about our Guests using:
- query form on website www.grudoteka.lt,
- when you order our services,
- when you submit your details through the e-mail.
Use of personal information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you our services,
- to process orders, queries,
- to send you information about our services and special offers (if you agree to receive such information),
- to contact you regarding the quality assessment of the services provided.
Your personal data will not be provided under any circumstances to third parties except in the following cases:
- if you give us your consent for the disclosure of personal data;
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
With your consent, to contact with you by phone or e-mail for direct marketing purposes, we will only try to send you the special information you may find of interest.
At any time, you can opt out of the receipt of this information by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to refuse us the right to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, without providing reasons for your refusal, as well as the right to request in writing to rectify incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data.
You also have the right to:
- request us in writing, by e-mail or telephone to suspend the processing of personal data;
- find out what data about your we process;
- be forgotten, to demand that we destroy the data about you we process;
- demand that we transfer the data about we process to another controller of personal data;
- refuse us the right to process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, by opting for immediate disagreement or submitting the request at any time later.
By ordering our services, you agree that your Personal Data will be used to provide you with the accommodation services. You give us the right in advance to store your Personal Data on the server or in the cloud to the extent necessary in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Any request or instruction relating to the processing of Personal Data, you will have to provide us in a written form in one of the following ways:
- by direct delivery of such a request or instruction to us at Baltijos ave. 123-58, LT-93224, Klaipeda, Lithuania,
- by sending such a request or instruction to email address email@example.com.
- upon receipt of such a request or instruction, we will give you a response and will carry out the actions indicated in the request. We will respond in writing.
- by administering our services and website and diagnosing possible problems, we may use your IP addresses.
A cookie is a small amount of information that our server sends to your computer’s hard drive so that the website remembers you. This information may consist of site settings details, page URL link, generated unique identifier code.
- to improve the browsing experience for our website visitors.
- offer more personalized offers to the Customers.
Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the website work as it should. If you need detailed information, the following are the cookies for our website:
Purpose of data management
This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years.
This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate - limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.